We collect information from you when you register to join any one of our Programmes. Any of the information we collect from you may be used in any or all of the following ways:
- To personalise your learning experience with us (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs wherever appropriate).
- To improve our programmes (we continually strive to improve our programmes offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve our service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your requests and support needs wherever appropriate).
- To enable us to deliver our programme
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other person/s for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the programme, or service sought by the participant.
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide us may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to our programmes, in addition to receiving occasional Rise UP Trust news, updates, newsletters, or other related information, etc.
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- There will be occasions where we will use your information/photos of you/and or your families at the possibility of using these for publishing purposes such as Newsletters, Rise UP Trust news, Rise up Trust advertising or marketing material and/or presentations, notification of birthdates (Newsletters), to administer a contest/promotion/survey/reports etc.